Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Reaccreditation blues

We just found out yesterday that reaccreditation may not be final until early fall, so our dossier won't be submitted until later than we thought. I guess there's no hurry now on getting those two documents redone or rushing to get everything apostilled. I am so bummed that this already long process will now be even longer! Aack!
Is it weird to miss someone that you haven't even met? I miss our daughter even though I don't even know who she is yet.

"But if we hope for what we do not have, we wait for it patiently" Romans 8:25 (I have had this taped to my bathroom mirror for the past year or so.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! It WILL happen and when you have her in your arms all the waiting and worrying will be worth it. I know you aleady know that. It is not so different from the "natural" way(The feelings, I mean). I know you will be a wonderful mother and I pray that your waiting will be over soon. Then the FUN begins!!!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»