Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Wednesday!

I mailed our papers for our new criminal records check today. Hopefully it'll come in the next three or four weeks, then we can send it off to the Secretary of State for the apostille. Luckily our next piece of paperwork doesn't expire until March. So we shouldn't have anything else to redo anytime soon.

Sometimes I wonder if our daughter will look like us. A lot of adoptive parents end up with children that look like them even though there's no biological relationship. Our friends' daughter couldn't look more like them. I also wonder what her name will be. I think we want to keep her name if it's not too complicated. I hope someone is cuddling her while we wait for her, and that she's being well cared for. Hopefully the wait will not be too long.

Russian word of the day:
'dobroye 'ootro = good morning

No comments: