Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Dasha

Today our little girl is two years old. I pray that she has had a wonderful birthday with her nannies and that she is happy. I miss her terribly and wish I could be there with her today. I rest in the knowledge that, God-willing, this will be her last birthday without us as a family. Chris and I are going out tonight to celebrate with friends(one of whom incidentally has the same birthday as Dasha!).
Thank you to everyone who have been praying for our documents to arrive. We got our I-171H back in two days!! We are now just waiting on the CPS letter and then we're all done.
Keep praying!

1 comment:

Julie and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Dasha!
Come on last document! Make it into the Bancheros hands this week!