Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Praises

Praise the Lord! We received a donation this week for $150, which means we have officially raised the entire amount needed for the orphanage donation! Thank you to all of our friends and family who have helped out. (Now, we move on to getting together the amount needed for the 8-doctor medicals in Moscow.)


We are also thankful that our CPS letter finally arrived last week and should be on it's way to Russia now! This was the last document (for now at least) that we were waiting for.


Here's a photo of Dasha's amazing athletic ability. She's throwing the ball to me! Can't wait to show a pic of her cute little face (hopefully it won't be much longer!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dasha is on my heart this morning! I miss her and have never met her. As Emily and I wrapped her Christmas present and placed it under our tree, I cried because she won't see the miracle of a family for Christmas this year. Susan and Chris, I grieve for you too. We continue to lift you and your little girl up in prayer and expect the Lord to work some mighty miracles in the coming weeks! We love you and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Susan...I am still praying that your family will be together soon! Praise the Lord that He provided the rest of the $1,000. I knew He would!!!! Dasha looks so cute!!! I know your heart is bursting with love!!!