Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dossier off to Russia

Our coordinator called and said she received our dossier (whew! now I can stop worrying about where it is, washed up on a beach somewhere...), and that it had to go through a two-step review process. She was concerend about one of the pictures in our photo album (Chris with one of our dogs), and said she worried that Russia would have concerns about an animal that looked like he could pull you apart. I guess he is a pretty big dog, oh well. I substituted a picture of Chris fishing that we had in our den. I had to scan it in then it wouldn't email! I was very stressed that our email wasn't working right, but it finally went after trying for over an hour!
Our coordinator said that our Russian facilitator would be hand-carrying our dossier to Russia tomorrow! Yay! Hope they get reaccreditation done soon, so we can start waiting for our referral.

No comments: