Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Fed-Ex Man has Arrived!

Yippee! The Fed-Ex man finally arrived this morning with our apostilled dossier documents! I'm waiting for our adoption coordinator to return our call about some questions I have on how to send all of these papers to her without them getting lost (I would totally freak out if anything happened to them! I'm not even taking them out to make copies today because it's raining. There are 73 pages and I have to make 4 copies of each page!) I'm hoping she'll say we can drop them off Saturday and Chris and I will take a day trip to DC to drop them off. Otherwise, I guess we'll Fed-Ex them and I'll just trust them to take good care of our papers.
Our coordinator reports that reaccreditation is moving along and should be done by early fall, we hope for sooner though.
One more step closer to our baby! I wonder if this is how pregnant women feel when they hear the heartbeat for the first time :0)

No comments: