Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My, How Time Flies!

I can't believe we've been home for two weeks already (only two more weeks til I have to go back to work, awww...I really don't want to go back so soon). Dasha's sleeping a little better now (and therefore so are we), we've put an inflatable mattress in her room and we take turns sleeping in there at night. She still wakes up but not as often and she doesn't scream anymore. I wonder if she's just afraid of being alone at night, she's been sleeping with lots of people in the room for the last two years. I guess it would be really scary to suddenly be all by yourself in the dark in a strange place.


I'm posting a few more pictures now that we've set up our new computer. Am hoping to get some new ones from since we got home downloaded soon, so these are still pictures from while we were in Russia.


Here's one of Dasha and Papa playing on the little ice slide.


This one is of Dasha in the closet in our room at the Renaissance in Moscow. She loved to drag all of her toys and the hotel magazines in there and just sit and play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Glad to hear things are going well. Dasha is absolutely adorable. Sounds like she's fitting in quite well already.... and I'm sure you guys aren't spoiling her a bit right?? LOL!Before you know it, she'll be all grown up... enjoy! I can't believe how fast Jocelyn & Joseph are growing, Jocelyn will be starting Kindergarten next year!!!
Give Dasha lots of kisses from the whole family, can't wait to meet her!

Love, Carla